Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:53:52 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bruno_Lauz=E9?= <brunolauze@msn.com>, "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>, "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: linuxolator:  ... not implemented

On 01/22/2014 12:59, Bruno Lauzé wrote:
> Yuri, I know your epoll commit was reverted earlier. Do you have a
> unified patch for all your work as per now?
> I really wanted this commit...

Yes. This was a minor issue with this epoll, and it just happened I was
leaving for vacation and didn't follow up with this.
I have a patch. It includes massive kernel and some userland changes.
Out of major software packages, it makes recent versions of opera and
skype work, in addition to majority small simple programs like midnight
commander. It installs the latest Fedora distro and runs from the Fedora
installation directory via chroot. This is in replacement of all linux-
packages.

But it still requires some work. Pthreads are partially broken, and few
other things are missing. So it will take some time. I am planning to
release it once I will make all major browsers run, together with the
major browser plugins (ex. flash & google hangouts)

Yuri