Date:      Tue, 17 May 2005 21:16:14 +0200
From:      Dean Strik <dean@stack.nl>
To:        Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't export /usr/ports

--6lXr1rPCNTf1w0X8

Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> first, thanks for you answer.
>=20
> Do you mean that it is not possible to export two directories from the
> same filesystem with different options or credentials ?  I didn't see
> anything like this in the manpage.  What did I miss ?

That's the case indeed. The exports(5) manpage says:

"A host may be specified only once for each local file system on the
server and there may be only one default entry for each server file
system that applies to all other hosts."

--=20
Dean C. Strik             Eindhoven University of Technology
dean@stack.nl  |  dean@ipnet6.org  |  http://www.ipnet6.org/
"This isn't right. This isn't even wrong." -- Wolfgang Pauli

--6lXr1rPCNTf1w0X8

--6lXr1rPCNTf1w0X8--