Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:29:49 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        audit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Library __progname cleanups - commit candidate

> > > too carefully there, so they don't already cover <stdlib.h>).
> >
> > You don't think this "standard way" could be documented somewhere, do you?
>
> The logs for the commits that added it should be sufficient.  There are
> hundreds of examples.

"Should be" != "Is".

Grovelling out the right example is an exercise in futility, as for each
example there is usually a counterexample.

> > > Disgustingly long line longer than before.
> >
> > I'd prefer to solve this with an appropriate indent(1).
>
> FreeBSD's indent(1) doesn't understand long lines at all.

FSF/GNU indent is much better, and large parts of it are still
BSD licensed. I'm working on backporting those bits.

o       Mark Murray
\_
O.\_    Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn