Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 11:42:34 -0700
From:      tonyg@crazynickels.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Web Development

Hi,
Hi, I do web development and database work out of Las Vegas.
I was wondering if you needed any development done. I have been
doing web work for 6 years. I know Cold Fusion, ASP, Oracle, SQL
and Flash.

Tony Grijalva
702.951.3051

Here's some the sites I've worked on:
http://www.crazynickels.com -  Complete site. Turned out in 3 days.

http://www.woodtrim.com - Complete sites along with www.brushed
aluminum.com as a content manager, shopping cart, FAQ, Referral Program.

http://www.SchoolCity.com - Pre-IPO Company I did the
Complete site. I can send you a complete document about this site.

http://www.codernet.com - My own site with a bunch of guys here.
I did the graphics.

http://www.antennas.com - The graphics were given to me in PhotoShop
format. I have to make them web ready and add functions.

http://www.momentisgroup.com - Backend Cold Fusion work.

http://www.isecinc.com - Their print company in Arizona sent me
the project and related functions. I can walk you through a back
door process.

http://www.reoinc.com - Working on Now.

http://www.arraybiopharma.com - Needed the site before they went
public... I didn't do the flash but everything else and some cgi.

http://www.linworth.com - Got PhotoShop files. Added Cold Fusion
functions.

Please let me know if you need any help......

Thank You for your time and consideration,
Tony Grijalva
702.951.3051
tonyg@codernet.com