Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 2010 09:48:28 -0600
From:      "Charles Howse" <chowse@charter.net>
To:        "'Thomas Adam'" <thomas.adam22@gmail.com>
Cc:        'FreeBSD-Questions' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: xclip

Hi Thomas, thanks for the reply.
This is kinda gnarly.  I'm using VMware Player on Windows 7, FreeBSD is the
guest OS.
I have a script that outputs some text that I would like in the clipboard
that I can paste into an email in Windows Outlook.

#!/bin/sh

file=sig.txt
f=hmmmm.txt
n=`jot -r 1 1 791`

echo > $file
echo >> $file
echo "--" >> $file
echo "Thanks," >> $file
echo "Charles" >> $file
echo >> $file
echo "Things that make you say, Hmmmmmm..." >> $file
sed -n $n\p $f >> $file
#"Copy $file to clipboard"
#rm $file