Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:04:01 -0400
From:      "Dazie" <dazie@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   requesting freebies for lug

 Hi my name is Diana Lenko I am from BNLUG LINUX USERS GROUP AND =
SUNCOAST LINUX USERS GROUP
What I do is contact companys like yours and ask for freebies such as =
Boxed distros teeshirts stuffed animals=20
Hats, books, stickers. and this is too promote your items and let people =
know you are out there in the linux world long with many other companys =
and to let them know why they should try your Distros out  and see where =
it fits in our world. Teeshirts should be xxLarge and XLarge . If you =
would like to check out our site go to.WWW.SunCoastLug.org
and check us out.Can you please help us out with some freebies we load =
your distros on our laptops and show them off also we do raffles with =
some of the items.
            Thanks=20
               Diana Lenko
Diana Lenko