Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:30:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tim Nelson <tnelson@fudnet.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sparc64 partitions compatible with PC?

IIRC... there are some oddities between the disk labels having to do with the big and little "endian-ness" (if that's a word?!?) on each of the architectures. I tried using a SPARC partitioned drive on an x86 machine a while back and never was able to access the data. Hopefully someone else has had a better experience with it...

--Tim