Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:55:39 +0800
From:      "Rong-en Fan" <grafan@gmail.com>
To:        lev@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for comments: revamped `devel/subversion' with true bindings sub-ports (not mere `set option and build everything' like now)

Hi Lev,

On Feb 3, 2008 5:10 PM, Lev Serebryakov <lev@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hello, freebsd-ports.
>
>   I've revamped `devel/subversion*' ports (and add
> `devel/subversion-java') to support building all four bindings (Perl,
> python, ruby, javahl) with installed libraries. So, all binding ports
> really build bindings and depends on `devel/subversion'.

Thanks for all the work! This is much better than my version before.
I just tested with subversion-perl, it works well. In addition, I have
a suggestion for subversion-perl/pkg-plist:

@dirrm %%SITE_PERL%%/%%PERL_ARCH%%/auto/SVN
@dirrm %%SITE_PERL%%/%%PERL_ARCH%%/SVN

These directories are also used by other p5-SVN-* ports, so it
would be better to use @dirrmtry.

Regards,
Rong-En Fan