Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:24:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      simon butsana <spbutsana@yahoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tool to automate web application installation

Hi,

  I have just built an application that will be using Apache, PHP, MySQL.

  I am now looking for a tool that will enable me to automate the installation of the software, so human intervention will be kept as low as possible.

  Basically, the tool will have to install, with one single command (and probably a number of parameters), Apache, PHP, MySQL, as well as modify some config files (mainly php.ini)

  Does anyone have clues?

  Regards,

  Simon

Simon-Pierre Butsana
  spbutsana@yahoo.fr

  "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."  —Isaac Asimov

 Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !