Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:51:43 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE Available

--=-cmmw+6ydbUsZfmIEJ/+e

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 07:47 +1100, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 02:18:40PM -0500, Ken Smith wrote:
> >  http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.3R/announce.html
>=20
> Thank you.
>=20
> One question: What has happened to iA64?  I notice it has been removed
> from the release notes.  Is it running late or dead?
>=20

Actually both ia64 and powerpc were removed.  Powerpc is running late,
I'll do a follow-up announcement once we've had a chance to get it
loaded and it propagates.  Due to resource limitations (both human and
computer) there won't be an ia64 6.3-RELEASE but there will be an ia64
7.0-RELEASE.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu