Date:      Tue, 18 May 2004 13:55:44 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd@fishballoon.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommended Bluetooth dongle?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a USB Bluetooth dongle that works particularly well
with FreeBSD?  The hardware notes list a few, and I've seen the EPoX and
MSI ones mentioned on here before, but maybe there are others not listed
yet?

It will also (inevitably) have to work with a variety of Windows machines
and will mostly be used for sync/modem/file exchange with a Sony-Ericsson
T630 phone.  Everything I've looked at so far seems to support most of the
common BT profiles, so compatibility at that end is unlikely to be a
problem.

Cheers,

	Scott

Scott Mitchell           | PGP Key ID | "Eagles may soar, but weasels
Cambridge, England       | 0x54B171B9 |  don't get sucked into jet engines"
scott at fishballoon.org | 0xAA775B8B |      -- Anon