Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David LeCount <snailboy1@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble getting new raid array to boot

I just built an aac raid array. I partitioned the disk, set the partition as active, and copied all my files to it with tar. I changed fstab on the new drive to reflect the changes. When I try to boot to the array, it says invalid partition. I've tried typing everything I could as the partition but they all fail. I was going to try making a new install on the new partition and then copy everything but I'm having unrelated problems with my burner. What do I need to do to get this thing to boot up?