Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:21:56 +0200
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please test 1.1.3 (editors/openoffice-1.1-devel rev 1.152)

> Please test new openoffice-1.1-devel port.
> Makefile Revision is 1.152.

Compilation just finished on my system, which is -CURRENT as of
yesterday. No crashes, core dumps or other hiccups. Just plain compiled
and installed beautifully and runs without any problems as far as I can
tell. Good job, thanks for your efforts!

> cd files; perl generate.pl gives *full* build shell script of OOo.

I skipped that as I'm not sure what I would do with a build shell
script. I just went the usual ports "make" / "make install" route.

- Bartosz