Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2005 23:58:57 +0100
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: human-readable swap partition sizes with pstat -sh

--bc2iwAtkAaXP8cWF

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:57:19AM -0800, Brooks Davis wrote:
+> I'd argue that we might want to replace the int64_t in humanize_number
+> with intmax_t since that wouldn't change the ABI (or API due to implicit
+> casts), but would mean we wouldn't have to add a humanize_number128
+> later if some architecture grows 128-bit ints for some reason or
+> another.

I like intmax_t also much better than int64_t, but I took it from NetBSD
and they got int64_t there. Anyway, I think we don't have to be 100%
compatible here and I'll look what can be done.

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--bc2iwAtkAaXP8cWF

--bc2iwAtkAaXP8cWF--