Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:51:58 -0500
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca>
To:        Iasen Kostov <tbyte@OTEL.net>
Cc:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca>
Subject:   Re: Nontrivial brokeness with new threads.

>>>>> "Iasen" == Iasen Kostov <tbyte@OTEL.net> writes:

Iasen>     Nope, they do work perfect for me (KSE, Nvidia and XMMS and
Iasen> even UT2004Demo :)). I got system that is about 36h old build
Iasen> from the latest current at that time and everything works fine
Iasen> after I recompile most ot the ports that were using
Iasen> libpthread. There is a little problem with the nvidia-driver
Iasen> because it does not have version set but it is trivial to fix
Iasen> and I have sent a mail to maintainer for the issue.

That's certainly odd.  I have the nvidia driver working (I filed a pr
with sketchy details as the maintainer needs to clean it up ... likely
with the OSVERSION macro)...

... but xmms is definately failing.  Can you send me the output of
'ldd -a /usr/X11R6/bin/xmms' ... ?

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave@daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |