Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:12:16 -0400
From:      <khockey1015@cox.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mozilla Compiling Error

------=____1064794336387_keccL)J8IP

Every time I try to install Mozilla on my system (or most any
package for that matter from Ports) it gives me this error:

***/usr/local/bin/gmake is not GNU make. You will not be able
to build Mozilla without GNU Make.
===>Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
       Please report the problem to gnome@FreeBSD.org
[maintainer] and attach the "/usr/ports/www/mozilla/config.log"
including output of the of your make command. Also, it might
be a good idea to provide an overview of the packages
installed on your system (e.g. an "ls /var/db/pkg").
***Error Code 1

------=____1064794336387_keccL)J8IP--