Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 1997 20:05:42 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: namei & hash functions

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Thomas David Rivers wrote:

> Sander writes:
>

> > Huh... The cc: the quite unreadable... :-(
> >

>   Hmmmm; the mail I got has:
>
>      Cc: hackers@freebsd.org
>      Subject: Re: namei & hash functions
>
>   as the Cc:  did you edit it for your reply?  What did it
> look like from your end?

It had a multitude of lines in the form xxx!yyy!...!qqqq@uu.uunet.net...
And I didn't quite feel like parsing them and trying to work out which
address corresponded to who and which might just have sticked on the cc:
list for no good reason.

Sorry if I snipped somebody whom I shouldn't have off.

	Sander