Date:      Sat, 03 Jul 1999 01:30:38 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Graham Wheeler <gram@cequrux.com>
Cc:        Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>, Graham Wheeler <gram@cdsec.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Porting LILO to FreeBSD

In message <377CBE28.F3D4E15A@cdsec.com> Graham Wheeler writes:
: The only reason I even want to do this is that I still have a number
: of old DOS games that won't work under Win95. And dosemu and Wine
: just don't cut it either, unfortunately.

I have a friend that wants to boot FreeBSD on his IDE drive, or Win95
on his SCSI drive.  No, it isn't an option to swap them, so the SCSI
drive winds up being 'D'.  The only way he can boot Win95 is to
completely disable the IDE drive from the BIOS' point of view :-(.

Would osbs solve this problem, or would he have to take a look at
LILO?

Warner