Date:      17 Apr 1996 23:56:36 -0400
From:      robert@elastica.com (Robert Nicholson)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Partioning....

<msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au> writes:

Oops you're right... it's been a while since I've touched FreeBSD's
terminology. So my only concern then is whether the root partition in
the FreeBSD slice is wholely under <1024 cylinders then. That's
reasonable as long as other partitions are allowed to be above. Since
I'm not, unfortunately using extended translation.

--
                  "Under the circumstances I will sit down."
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)