Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 1995 21:09:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@blaise.ibp.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Hackers' list)
Subject:   More on emacs

Hi,

I rebooted under my old kernel (ctm#279, just before the big changes from
Bruce in sys) and emacs runs fine... Something is broken in the kernel.

As for INN and MMAP, I'm afraid we cannot use it (we had this discussion
before) and the sympthoms are the same as in the FAQ (error messages about
symlinking some crossposted articles and some broken overview data) about
MMAP usage.

I've recompiled without MMAP and will see if it happen again.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
      FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #6: Sun Jan 15 01:32:17 MET 1995