Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 1996 20:21:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions Mailgroup)
Subject:   Netscape problem...

   Hello,

   Can any netscape users tell me why I get this refusal from
   the browser?

Xlib:  connection to "localhost:0.0" refused by server
Xlib:  Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Error: Can't open display: localhost:0.0

   This happened some weeks ago when I downloaded the binary from
   the FBSD Web server and tried to install it.  And the same thing
   just now.

   arena, chimera, and mosaic all work.  What's wrong with my
   configuration??

   Thanks for any clues....

   gary kline