Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 07:16:13 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@nz.freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Oleg Boryachinskiy <oleg@olesenvelope.com>, hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem

I think your question belongs on the questions mailing list.  Hubs does
not deal with such things.

When replying to this message, please do not include
hubs@freebsd.org or dan@nz.freebsd.org in the reply.  Thanks.

Date sent:      	Tue, 30 May 2000 11:12:31 -0400
From:           	Oleg Boryachinskiy <oleg@olesenvelope.com>
To:             	hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:        	problem

Hi ! My name is Oleg. I have a problem to download FreeBSD. All files
that I have on the website couldn't be downloaded. As I understand there
should be an installetion file which takes all files from the web site to a
directory wich I point out on my hard drive and then I have to restart
computer and run installetion. But when I go to
ftp://ftp3.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD, server could not be found . If I do
something wrong tell me or if it is problem with the site tell me what to
do to get FreeBSD . Thank you in advance. Oleg.

Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
FreshPorts - http://freshports.org/ - the place for ports