Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:52:17 +0100
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <rnejdl@ringofsaturn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VirtualBox 4.x

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:30:02 -0500, Rusty Nejdl wrote:
> Can I ask what we are waiting for to commit this to the ports
> tree? This new version is a HUGE improvement, at least as I have seen.

Because it's not stable enough yet. There have been some serious
bugreports from the CFT and i've collected them on the wiki page:

http://wiki.freebsd.org/VirtualBox/ToDo

Once the major of them are fixed and 4.0.6 is released I will prepare
another CFT to see if we can risk the update.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/