Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:32:55 -0800
From:      dannyman <dannyman@toldme.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pretty system monitoring graphs

So, I have diddled with Perl, MRTG, RRDTool, Cricket, Orca ...

I have rolled my own "FreeBSD System Stats" using Orca and some scripts that
snarf data out of a Perl script that gets called from inetd.

But, as I re-build a shell system, I can't help but wonder that somebody has
already rolled up a better system than mine, possibly using SNMP?  'twould be
nice to install it in the new shell cluster I build ...

Anyone?  Anyone?  Suggestions?  Beuller?

Thanks,
-danny