Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:54:45 -0600
From:      Marco =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rodr=EDguez?= <marco@internexo.co.cr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X-System

Hello, I'm new with Unix and I'm having trouble configuring X-Windows
because my card is not supported in the distribution I'm using (3.2).

I know I can update my distribution, but I would like to know if u can
help me configuring it.  In fact, I configure it, but with few color and
low resolution.  I would like to configure it at least with 256 in a
1024x768 screen mode

Here's the hardware at my computer:

Video card:
  Monster fusion vodoo banshee