Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 1998 09:26:39 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        Steve Howe <groggy@iname.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Delivering mail to user's home directory

Steve Howe wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Studded wrote:
>
> > I know that this thread comes up periodically, and I searched the
> > archives but didn't find an answer that I liked. I want to deliver mail
> > directly to each user's home directory in such a way that I could enable
> > quotas at some time down the road and have the mail delivery agent
> > respect the quotas.
>
> this doesn't sound like a question that is particular
> to FreeBSD.

	That's because your knowledge of FreeBSD in particular, and basic
social functioning in general is so limited that you don't understand
what I'm asking.

	I realize that you are upset because I told you to go ask your lynx
questions on a lynx mailing list, but if you insist on acting like a
whiny child, do it in private so that I'm the only one who has to ignore
you.

Doug (Hint: key FreeBSD concept in my post was "quotas")
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people,
time and time again, and betrayed their trust. He is no longer an
effective leader. Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put
the American people through an impeachment. He will serve absolutely no
purpose in finishing out his term; the only possible solution is for the
president to save some dignity and resign."

- William Jefferson Clinton, 1974