Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:24:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Recommendations for wiki software?

Hello list,

I'm looking to run a small wiki on my home server, for use by the
far-flung family. Can anyone recommend something in ports that might be
suitable?

Ideally I'd like something relatively lightweight, with no overly
heinous demands on either server and client. On the server side, it
would be nice not to have to deal with perl. FOSS preferred, of course,
as is a BSD or Apache license, although I can choke down GPL if need be.

The server is currently running 8.1-RELEASE, but will be upgraded to
10.0-RELEASE soon-ish. The hardware is relatively modern, but no hot
rod: CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53GHz (2527.02-MHz 686-class CPU).

Thanks.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging </> ]