Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:30:09 -0000
From:      "Graham Bentley" <admin@cpcnw.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quick mail advice / Laptop use

Hi All,

I noticed that fetchmail created a file mbox but
Mutt creates a 'Mail' directory however the mail=20
seems to download into /var/mail

Mutt asks me on exit to copy to mbox format.

The Mail directory also has only one folder and
on exit is empty. /var/mail still has copies.

Can anyone clear up my confusions ;

Where should mail be located ?
How can I configure a 'sent items' for Mutt?
How can I create an address book for Mutt?

I know this would be better on the Mutt list
but I also know there are some big Mutt fans
here and asI am trying this on FreeBSD maybe
more relevent ?

And lastly, APM or ACPI what the best one to go=20
with on my HP OmniBook 6000 and how to configure
suspend etc etc

Thanks a mill for any advice !