Date:      Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:27:33 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        info@bitfire.at
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR #154453 - TeamSpeak 3

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

On 2011-Apr-01 18:01:31 +0200, Richard Hirner <hirner@bitfire.at> wrote:
>Is it usual that it takes that long to get ports into the repository?
>It's now exactly 2 months, and I planned to use the real port from the
>repo on my production machine ... I don't want to be impolite or
>impatient, but this seems pretty long for me.
>
>Can you tell me a way how I can find or help a committer to get this
>incorporated?

Looking at the PR trail, it looks like most of the preparatory work
has been done.  I can only suggest that you try IRC:  A reasonable
number of committers hang out on #bsdports on efnet.  If you ask
there, you may find someone willing to help out.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM--