Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:14:22 -0800
From:      "Fred L. Templin" <templin@erg.sri.com>
To:        RickSiple@mpainc.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port replicator with PCMCIA slots

Rick,

2.2.5 does not yet have support for multiple PCIC chips, and you only
get two PC-CARD slots per PCIC chip. Your config file should work in
theory, but the 2.2.5-STABLE kernel does not allow multiples yet. The
PAO guys are working support for multiple PCIC's into their code base,
but this code is not available in an "official" PAO release just yet...

Fred
templin@erg.sri.com