Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:39:12 +0200
From:      "marin kokot" <marinkokot@net.hr>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   QoS

Hello!

I have NATed my ADSL connection on the local network, and now I would wish
to use QoS, that is, I would like to do sth like this:
1 user on net: 100% to him
2 users on net: 50-50
etc.

you get the grip

I tried downloading throttled 0.3.2 (the latest), but it says
"throttled-0.3.2 is for FreeBSD 4.X only."
so, how to accomplish this? not neccessarily QoS, but to "split" the
connection.
I don't want to limit bandwidth with ipfw, btw.

thanks!

FreeBSD 5.2.1 CURRENT
P3 - 500
64 pc100

--
Sudjelujte u Iskon Bonus nagradnom programu i osvajajte nagrade.
Saznajte više na web adresi http://www.iskon.biz/bonus/