Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:21:26 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Patrik_=C5str=F6m?= <patrik.astrom@tv3.se>
To:        "'Jonathan Fosburgh'" <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: EtherExress 16 card.

If the card have both TP and BNC then the problem might be the "link"
option in 'ifconfig', or you might need to configure the card for the
port you are using with the setup software for the card

When the OS boots it will display what port on the network interface it
will be using.

Hope this will help..

Patrik Astrom, TV3 Stockholm