Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2006 05:54:25 -0400
From:      Halifax On-Line Banking <security@updates.halifax.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Update Your Online Account

   [home_banner_left_020502.gif]

   Dear Customer,

   Our Technical Service department has recently updated our online
   banking

   software, and due to this upgrade we kindly ask you to follow the

   link given below to confirm your online account details. Failure to

   confirm the online banking details will suspend you from accessing
   your

   account online.

   [1]https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/formslogin.asp.

   We use the latest security measures to ensure that your online banking

   experience is safe and secure. The administration asks you to accept
   our

   apologies for the inconvience caused and expresses gratitude for

   cooperation.

   Regards,

   Halifax Online Technical Support

   --

   Please do not reply to this email address as it is not monitored and
   we

   will be unable to respond.

   For assistance, log in to your Halifax Online Bank account and choose

   the "Help" link on any page.

   ^© Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076. Registered Office:

   Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Authorised and
   regulated

   by the Financial Services Authority. Represents only the Halifax

   Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes of advising on and

   selling life assurance