Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:38:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ron Echeverri <rone@B1FF.nas.nasa.gov>
To:        mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the Final EOL Disposition of v2.2.8?

Mike Tancsa writes:
  BTW, is there a consensus that 3.x is stable enough to deploy into
  production ? Or should I wait for 3.1 RELEASE ? I am thinking specifically
  for news...

I know best.com's been running their NNRP server on an SMP 3.0-current
(yes, -current; it's apparently an older snapshot, for what that's
worth) for quite a while now with very few problems.

rone
--
Ron Echeverri			Numerical Aerospace Simulation Facility
DSS/Usenet Administrator	NASA Ames Research Center