Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:13:23 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        Joko Santoso <gestway@hotmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New port

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Hi,

> I have tried send-pr using my network to submit a new port, but it could=
=20
> not send. My network is trouble. I can not send email to some address.=20
> would you tell me the another way to submit my new port?
> looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I am writing an article titled "Mail Setup for Workstations" at the
present.

You can find a preliminary version here:
http://home.leo.org/~barner/freebsd/articles/mailsetup/article.html

Some minor improvements are still on my todo-list, but it should be
already quite usefull.

If you decide to use the document, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Simon

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj--