Date:      Wed, 02 May 2001 07:30:11 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Imap-uw problems I was having

Anders Nordby wrote:

> I was first notified of the problem with trash mail yesterday.

	I did some research over the weekend and it turns out that some things
have changed in the way netscape handles imap mail, and imap's relationship
to procmail. I basically redid my whole setup, converting my mailboxes to
mbx format and having procmail use dmail to deliver the incoming mail to
the imap mailboxes. All has been working well for a couple days now, so as
far as I'm concerned, this problem of mail reappearing from the trash does
not look like a bug in imap-uw.

Thanks,

Doug
--
    I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?