Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:25:50 -0500
From:      "Emma Aiden" <emma_aiden@conferenceshow-usa.info>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PayExpo Europe Oct 2017

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I understand that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event "PayExpo
Europe Oct 2017".

I thought I'd check if you are interested in acquiring the "PayExpo Europe
Oct 2017-Attendees List" for pre-show marketing campaign, Appointment
Setting, Networking and various Marketing initiatives.

Let me know if you would like to acquire 2,200 Attendees List? We have
special discounted Cost for this month.

Our directory comes with: Company Name, Contact Name, Job Title, Website,
Email, Contact Number and Fax Number.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Emma Aiden | Business Executive

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAANkQ2DyCLd9Mo4i7zkFbcKbigAAAEAAAAO/VCmtPYclKmw83UYj809gBAAAAAA==>