Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:00:45 -0800
From:      "Michael A. Endsley" <mandm@alaska.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, thomas@hentschel.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Signal 11 on 3.3 installation

I wasn't refusing to do this...its Sunday so I was at church.
Here is the complete debug screen:

DEBUG: ioctl(3, TIOCCONS, NULL) : 0 (success)
rm: not found
DEBUG: found a network device named lp0
acd0: read_toc failed
DEBUG: found a cdrom device for /dev/acd0c
DEBUG: found a floppy device for /dev/fd0
DEBUG: ADD MAPPING for /dev/cuaa0 to sl0
DEBUG: ADD MAPPING  for /dv/cuaa0 to ppp
DEBUG: ADD MAPPING for /dev/cuaa1 to sl0
DEBUG: ADD MAPPING for /dev/cuaa1 to ppp
DEBUG: found a disk device named wd0
DEBUG: found a Dos partition wd0s1 on drive wd0
DEBUG: found a Dos partition wd0s4 on drive wd0
DEBUG: found a disk device named wd1
DEBUG: found a Dos partition wd1s1 on drive wd1
DEBUG: mkdir(/tmp/.doc)
DEBUG: mkdir(/tmp..)
DEBUG: mkdir(/tmp/.doc..)
DEBUG: Executing command `/stand/gunzip < /stand/help/drives.hlp.gz >
/tmp/.doc/doc.tmp'
DEBUG: Command `/stand/gunzip < /stand/help/drive.hlp.gz >
/tmp/.doc/doc.tmp' returns
status of 0
DEBUG: Executing command `/stand/gunzip < /stand/help/drives.hlp.gz >
/tmp/.doc/doc.tmp'
DEBUG: Command `/stand/gunzip < /stand/help/drive.hlp.gz >
/tmp/.doc/doc.tmp' returns
status of 0
DEBUG: Scanning disk wd1 for root filesystem
DEBUG: Scanning disk wd1 for swap partitions
DEBUG: Dist Masks: Dist: 0, Des: 0, Srcs: 0, XServer: 0, XFonts: 0, XDists: 0
DEBUG: Executing command `/stand/gunzip < /stand/help/distributions.hlp.gz
> /tmp/.doc/doc.tmp'
DEBUG: Command ` /stand/gunzip < /stand/help/distributions.hlp.gz >
/tmp/.doc/doc.tmp' returns
status of 0
DEBUG: Signal 11 caught! Thats bad!
Hope this helps.