Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2001 01:47:01 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MII support for Netgear FA410TX cards

In message <200012041859.aa04022@salmon.maths.tcd.ie> Ian Dowse writes:
: Below is a patch which adds MII support to the "ed" pccard driver

I've committed the latest fix you have on your web site. I still think
we need to move the DL10002 phy code into its own file, ala the other
phys that we have in the tree.  Someone else can do this if I don't
get to it first.  But it is really low on my list right now.

Warner