Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:05:02 -0400
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        Gene Harris <zeus@tetron03.tetronsoftware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, mkc@broccoli.graphics.cornell.edu
Subject:   Re: are files limited to 2 GB still?

You're right.  I can get it onto the FBSD filesystem using ftp (pant,
pant, pant is right!) and now I can access it with all the usual file
utilities.  Must be a 2 GB file size limitation still in NFS.  Anybody
know what's up with that?

Ok, back to fighting with gnutar.  (What makes it segfault?)

-Mitch