Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:06:53 -0500
From:      Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>, sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PPPoE on FreeBSD-sparc64

Apparently, On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:42:40AM -0800,
	David O'Brien said words to the effect of;

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 03:33:08AM -0500, Jake Burkholder wrote:
> > The netgraph modules aren't built by default on sparc64 because they
> > haven't been tested very much (if at all).
>
> Where is that?  I can't find where we turn them off in /sys/modules.

The subdir is in the i386 section.

# XXX some of these can move to the general case when de-i386'ed
# XXX some of these can move now, but are untested on other architectures.
.if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "i386"
	netgraph \