Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:06:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brodey Dover <pcfxer@rogers.com>
To:        Lynn & Brian Dover <brianbdover@rogers.com>, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, pcfxer@rogers.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: evolution-data-server-2.22.1

Okay, so I fetched the package into /usr/ports/distfiles/gnome2/ and everything went smoothly. So now, it's just a minor change for the server listing in the make file...I suppose.

Lynn & Brian Dover <brianbdover@rogers.com> wrote: Hello,

    It appears that the sources for Evolution-data-server 2.22.1 have
been changed. I make install is unable to fetch the package
automatically, I am manually attempting to fetch the files however the
checksum has thus far always been a mismatch. Not too sure how I can fix
this on my end.

Regards,
Brodey Dover