Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:48:32 +0300
From:      Krassimir Slavchev <krassi@bulinfo.net>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ohci not detected on at91rm9200?

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

>> ugen0.2: <FreeBSD foundation> at usbus0
>> ugen0.2: <FreeBSD foundation> at usbus0 (disconnected)
>> ugen0.2: <FreeBSD foundation> at usbus0
>> ustorage_fs0: <USB Mass Storage Interface> on usbus0
>>
>> umass0: FreeBSD foundation USB Memory Stick, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 5
>> da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
>> da0: <FreeBSD File-Stor Gadget 0101> Removable Direct Access SCSI-2 device
>> da0: 1.000MB/s transfers
>> da0: 4MB (8192 512 byte sectors: 64H 32S/T 4C)
>>
>> Reading produces only zeros but I am not sure whether device port is
>> initialized or not, most probably not.
>>

> That's like expected. You need to format the image, hence it is only a RAM
> disk of 4MBytes.

It will be more useful to share the SPI flash for example.

> It there is also an ethernet DCI profile.
>
> See:
>
> sysctl hw.usb.template=1
>
> And you need:
>
> device if_cdce
>
> In the kernel config.

It is detected but after configuring the interface I cannot send/receive
packets.

cdce0: <FreeBSD foundation USB Ethernet Adapter, class 2/0, rev
1.10/1.00, addr 2> on uhub4
cdce0: faking MAC address
cdce0: WARNING: using obsoleted IFF_NEEDSGIANT flag
cdce0: Ethernet address: 2a:29:df:24:01:00
cdce0: usb error on tx: TIMEOUT
cdce0: usb error on rx: IOERROR

However, the idea is very good!