Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 14:41:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@casidy.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic: pci_cfgintr_linked

Hi!

I was trying to upgrade a laptop recently from 4.0 to the last stable
version.

Starting with 4.4-RELEASE, the install cdrom panics while booting.

So i installed 4.3-RELEASE and remotely build a 4.6-RC with my last
cvsup.

Rebooting result in the same panic:

pci0: <information about my S3 Virge MX video card>
pci_cfgintr_linked: linked(60) to hard routed irq 10

Fatal trap 12 ....
current process:    swapper

[let me know if you need more precise information]

Booting with -v does not seem to give useful hint (i.e.: no more
information between the video card and pci_cfgintr).

I have nothing on irq 10 at this time (later I will have my pccard nic).

I have read that other people had similar problems but not at this
stage.

I really need your help and I am ready to provide you with all the
information I can and testing.

Thanks in advance.

Ph°1

--g4OGtgWv029329.1022259353/gueway.home--