Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:23:24 -0000
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: possibily something to do with sshd

The system I am running freebsd 4.4 stable allthough I don't know how to
reproduce the problem of the w, who, uptime, finger commaands hanging and
taking the whole cpu and when you ssh back into the machine I think sshd
runs one of these commands or calls a function that they use that makes it
hang.