Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:20:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Brett or no Brett?  (was: Catching up)

Today Greg Lehey wrote:

> >> I note that you use the royal "we" here. Are you royalty?
> >
> > "We" means at least DES and myself.
>
> And me.  I agree entirely.

<AOL>
Me too.
</AOL>

> Should we have a vote?  How many people would like to have Brett on
> the list (as a contributor), how many would prefer him to go away (or
> at least shut up)?

Probably not necessary.  If Brett remains true to form it won't
be too much longer until he'll announce that he's leaving the
list and FreeBSD in favor of ${OS of favor du jour}.  Only to
return shortly and start the next round.

:0
* ^From:.*Brett Glass
    /dev/null

works wonders.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null