Date:      Fri, 25 May 2012 11:28:39 +0100
From:      <amurai@freebsd.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>, <itetcu@freebsd.org>, <ssouhlal@freebsd.org>, <ticso@freebsd.org>
To:        <amurai@freebsd.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>, <itetcu@freebsd.org>, <ssouhlal@freebsd.org>, <ticso@freebsd.org>
Subject:   We will advise you for free  how to increase your income by $ 2, 000 per month.

Are you looking for work and want to make good money working in any of the European countries?

There are over 32 companies worldwide being connected into one corporation.
Our job openings provide competitive reward structure, exposure to Best-in-Class technologies,
on-going career development, career progression, respect, work/life balance.

In our company, there are no limits to what you can achieve.

We offer to our employees:
- Basic salary of 2300 Euros plus special bonus system
- 20 days paid off
- Choice of your personal working hours
- Career development.

Our corporation is a leading provider of services and technologies to the European and Baltic countries.
With more than 36,000 employees and over 20 years of corporate history,
our company offers responsibility and fast career progression.

This is supported with ongoing learning, technical training and leadership development programs.

When applying, please ensure you tell us:
- When you are available to start working
- Which countries you are legally Interested/ eligible to work in
- Your up to date contact details including your first and last name, mobile and email details.

Please send the request to my email Marcella@topeuropajobs.com,and we will answer you personally within 2 working days.