Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:52:05 -0600
From:      "Gene" <fbsd@brightstar.bomgardner.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   amd64 8.0 with zfs root and raidz ?

Hi:

I want to install amd64 8.0, using zfs (root included) on a fresh system
containing 3 drives, ad0, ad1, ad2. I'm looking at this from the wiki:

http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/GPTZFSBoot

I'm still working out just what everything does, but the one thing I've
noticed is that it doesn't address raidz at all. Can anyone direct me to any
docs that might help? Or does anyone know where in the wiki page's intructions
raidz might be set up?

Thanks
IHN,
Gene

--
To everything there is a season,
And a time to every purpose under heaven.