Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 14:11:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      cjm2 <cjm2@shell1.dragondata.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Poor fxp0 performance.

Oops, fixed it myself.  Sorry, I've been working on this straight
through from early saturday and I guess I was a little frazzled by the
time I wrote this e-mail.

I re-compiled the kernel with the 0xa0ffa0ff flags on the wd controllers,
and some other minor changes (mostly commenting out controllers I didn't
need and enabling quotas).  Now it sends beautifully, I'm getting upwards
of 5000KB/sec so I'm happy. I'm going to assume that it was a disk I/O
problem, because even copying files from slice to slice on the machine was
pathetic.

So, you don't have to answer this one.

Thanks,
Chris