Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2000 23:34:55 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        tom brown <tmcb1971@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is the PAO install always this hard?

tom brown wrote:

> I'll keep this short and sweet.

Yeah, right.

> I've been using FreeBSD for 3 years and I would say I
> am quite familiar with it.

Then...

[rant deleted]

> I'm sure the technology all works but this is even
> worse than trying to get windows to work properly.
>
> Get your act together!!

If you are familiar with it, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??? Go talk
to the PAO people. Coming here to complain about PAO is like complaining
about Slackware on a Debian mailing list!

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

        One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.